HeyCoach. Helping you to take the next step!
Sometimes we experience things in our lives that bring us out of balance, things that bother us and that we’re unsure how to deal with. At times like these it can be helpful to talk to someone about the situation, which may have to do with work, colleagues, setting boundaries, low energy levels, sleeping problems, personal relationships or other concerns. Whether your concerns are work-related or more personal in nature, at Heycoach we can help.
After registering on our website we will contact you within 4 working hours or at a date and time as specified by you. We will contact you by email, telephone or secure video link for a personal and confidential experience.
Personalised coaching by experienced coaches
Rather than working with standardised programs, at Heycoach we strive to provide you with a personalised coaching experience in which the content, form and duration are designed to suit your needs. We will provide you with a secure and personalised online connection with access to an agenda for making appointments, a secure video connection, and secure email with chat function. Our qualified, professional coaches have extensive experience working within and together with organisations.
Your privacy is guaranteed
Our technical setup enables us to secure your privacy within our online environment. We do not inform your employer about any aspect of your one on one sessions with us without your consent. . We guarantee 100% confidentiality.
Frequently asked questions about online coaching:
What types of problems does HeyCoach offer coaching for?
HeyCoach is suited to dealing with any concerns that might have to do with stress, low energy levels, sleeping problems, resilience, vitality, communication, work relationships, time management, raising children, finding meaning in your life, career path, personal relationships or dealing with hardship and change. In other words, any concerns that impact you, your work or your life. Our professionals are here to help.
Why choose HeyCoach?
- HeyCoach focusses on what you need.
- HeyCoach saves you time.
- HeyCoach is practical.
- HeyCoach is available on all working days.
- Contact by phone, on your own computer or iPad, at a location that suits you.
Who pays for HeyCoach?
- HeyCoach is paid for by your employer.
- Your employer pays a fixed amount per employee per year for HeyCoach.
- You incur no costs for using HeyCoach
How does HeyCoach work?
- You send us an email with a short description of the concern you would like to address.
- We email you a password for accessing your personal file.
- One of our coaches contacts you by phone or email.
- It is also possible to connect via a secure video link.
- As soon as your coach has gathered the necessary background information,
he/she will get you started with practical steps to address the issue at hand.
- Knowledge is important – our coaches will help you get started.
- Appointments with your coach are recorded in your personal online file.
- You and your coach can share and exchange information in your personal file.
How much coaching time does HeyCoach entitle me to?
- HeyCoach entitles you to 3 hours of actual contact with your coach. In addition, your coach will give you assignments to complete and is available for support via email outside of the contact hours.
- Each session lasts a maximum of 30 minutes via chat, phone or video.
- In most cases 4 sessions are sufficient to adequately address your concerns, thanks to the active ‘learning by doing’ approach and by setting clear and concrete goals.
- The duration of the coaching is approximately 4-6 weeks.
- If you require more time to address your concerns, your coach may suggest an appropriate follow-up.